Klein 4K SVY
The KLEIN 4K-SVY is the first in a new series of Professional Survey Side Scan Sonars.
This dual frequency side scan sonar was designed for use in offshore energy survey operations and is compliant with BOEM, US and European Offshore Renewable Energy, NOAA, IHO and USACE standards & guidelines.
Survey and high definition simultaneous modes of operation with optimized range and resolution-dependent configurations.
Tru-Bottom™ tracking reduces data processing overhead, with a dedicated altimeter for optimized bottom tracking.
Klein’s innovative BLUE TECHNOLOGY™ transducers and advanced processing algorithms produce unmatched image quality and range performance. The transducers are fitted with eye-brows which minimize the chance of surface reflections affecting the data, especially in shallow water towing situations.
- Dual Modes of Operation: SURVEY/HIGH DEFINITION (300 kHz / 600 kHz)
- Depth Rated to 2000 m
- Accurate Target Positioning at Survey Speeds
- Enhanced Motion Tolerance
- Tru-Bottom™ Tracking
- Minimal Chance of Surface Reflections
- Compliant with BOEM, US and European Offshore Renewable Energy, NOAA, IHO and USACE standards & guidelines
- Offshore Renewable Energy Surveys
- Oil and Gas Surveys
- Cable Route Surveys
- Engineering Site Surveys
- Habitat Mapping Surveys
- Hydrographic Charting Surveys