Klein Micro UUV 900 Side Scan Sonar
The Klein Micro UUV 900 is a small, lightweight, wide bandwidth sonar payload designed specifically for operators and offshore companies in search of a modular solution. The modified transducer designs and improved electronics are depth rated to 300m.
The Klein Micro UUV 900 was developed as a side scan sonar for the growing Micro Uncrewed Underwater Vehicles (UUV's) market. The Klein Micro UUV 900 operates exclusively with Klein’s proprietary wide-band technology providing unmatched side scan range and resolution performance in a low-power, compact and lightweight payload.
The system electronics will easily integrate into all micro UUV platforms currently on the market. Klein’s newly designed, ruggedized transducers are built to last and perform in the most demanding environmental conditions.
- High performance sonar in small form factor
- On-board processing allows for direct integration with CAD/CAC systems
- Low-power, compact and lightweight
- Easily integrates into micro UUVs
- Excellent cost-to-performance value
- Hydrographic/Geophysical survey
- Cable/Pipeline survey
- Environmental survey
- Small object detection
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) surveys