Klein System D3500TF
The Klein System D3500TF is a digital CHIRP Side Scan Sonar designed for high-resolution, deep water surveys up to a depth of 3000 m. The high fidelity, high definition imaging abilities make the D3500TF system an ideal and versatile tool for various deep water survey applications.
The D3500TF employs a CHIRP transmission mode. Klein’s advanced broadband CHIRP signal processing technology coupled with Klein’s proprietary display algorithms, provides extraordinary long range, and high resolution seafloor acoustic imagery.
Dual simultaneous frequency (100/400 kHz) operation is standard in the D3500TF. 100 kHz provides long range, 600 m per side, search capability while 400 kHz provides higher resolution imagery for target classification to 200 m range per side.
- Dual, Simultaneous Frequencies (100/400 kHz)
- Depth Rated to 3000m
- Hydrodynamic Stainless Steel Tow Fish
- Optional Magnetometer and Responder Interface Units
- Automatic Variable Rate Bandwidth Telemetry
- Easy Operation
- Geology / Geophysical
- Geo Hazard Mapping
- Cable and Pipeline Routing and Inspection
- Archaeological Surveys
- Search and Recovery (SAR)
- Submarine Rescue
- Oceanographic Surveys
- Minerals and Mining
- Benthic Habitat Mapping